Sunday 24 February 2008

Le Grand Opening!

Here it is!


The very first entry into what should be a nice long blog life. And what better way to start it than with a look at a four of my favourite IT boys and girls

I would do something on the new S/S collections. But that would mean hassle. Maybe later

Well let's see. I know...with Debbie Harry
debbie harry

She basically brought the white wayfarers to the world and is my favourite fashionably, musically, wonderfully, amazing woman. The peroxide bombshell wowed the world with her new looks and she is THE style icon of her era.



Then we have what I would class as her modern day equivalent; Agyness Deyn
Agyness Deyn

She may only be in her twentiesbut this mancunian is quickly becoming the ultimate style icon. She has hit the catwalks with force and coupled with her muse and mate Henry Holland she would appear unstoppable! This girl is certainly going places.

Enough of the lasses let's go for some lads! If I could become anyone for a day then it would have to be Devonte Hynes.

Dev

The ex Test Icicles and now Lightspeed champion boi has gone from post punk nutter to the nerdy boy that your mother loves. Even so he certainly has some clothing taste and managed coin the ultra skinny jeans look before it seemed cool! I love him and although my hair will never look that good I can only hope!

Finally I thougt I'd make an ode to a band who have the geek chic look diwn to a tee! HOT CHIP (who also happen to be my favourite band)
Hot Chip
They are the nerdiest, funniest, yet coolest band obn the planet. Huge glasses and funny moustaches. They have it all. To keep it short and sweet; nerd is good. VERY GOOD

No comments: