Friday 23 May 2008

The Miss France Award goes to

Corr. Don't you just love France. They have given us baguettes, Sebastien Tellier and The Eiffel Tower. But the latest wonder to come out of the land of the brie is French designer Bérangère Claire.

At only 28 she is part of the new breed of young designers who are setting up an ecletic mix of beauty and class. Yet it's simple. I LOVE it:) It's like Filippa K but more trendy. And less minimalist. Her first line's influences are obvious. Rednecks. The American ones. But as checked shirts, especially of the oxford kind, are very in season it appears that she has made some winning designs. If only the ones I want weren't out of stock.

Despite having a badge that has a huge resemblance with Jägermeister it still looks great. According to their website it is based on 'a hybrid of U.S. college logos and that of the "Croix de Lorraine",' which may be true may be not. It don't mater to me though 'cos she's still making tres beau vêtements. Enough of my yappin', I think it's time to wow y'all with some pictures. I'm sorry for that funny accent. I don't know what came over me.



To finish off it's the best bag I have seen in a while!

No comments: