Monday 26 May 2008

"There must be more to life..

..than having really, really, ridiculously good looking sunglasses". Well done Mr. Zoolander. I couldn't have put it better myself. So for this wednesday's article im going to have a look at some lush eyewear.

First it's off to the catwalk. Raffa and Linda, that being Raf Simons and Linda Farrow, collab on a set of sunnies that you can sink your pretty eyes in to.

A wonderful mix of old and new, they look like old-fashioned pilot's goggles mixed with some funky eighteees cop eyes. Mmmmmhhhmmmm

Stussy. Surfing. Sunglasses. Three words that are synonomous with eachother. I love Stussy and so with their retake on the wayfarer I thought it just to give 'em a spin on my blog.


One last butchers at a pair, so let's make it a good one ey. I guess a look at some unisex eyewear. A vintge pair of Ray-Bans. I love them. SO MUCH. But who cares. I think it's not worth saying too much about these. The picture does plenty justice.

No comments: