Wednesday 14 May 2008

Crocodile Hunting

It may not be sunday but why does that mean I can't be cynical about poor style choices. In fact really I should be looking at an idol of mine but I gave you two yesterday. What are you lot? Hunrgy fashion sharks or something!

Well I racked my brain and came up with something that gets on my nerves ALL the time. CROCS

Their little rubber devils can kill (see the article in The Sun, i know it's not exactly a reputable paper), they look stupid and even worse you get middle aged people in them. It's like they are trying to relive their jelly wearing childhoods. (Jellies are class)

It may appear that I have a strong dislike towards those who are more mature (yet try and act the opposite). I realise that one day I will to buy a boat or a poor sportscar and dye my hair a grim shade of blue. But until that day I will continue to bellitlle those of our elders who believe that acting half their age will cause them to actually become younger. If the wind changes direction your face does not experience rigor mortis.

Back to the croc bitching anyway. So yeah why were they invented. Like uggs they have no place in society. At least uggs are warm. If i wanted to wear badly made sandals I would go to a market. A bad one. And the price. I mean come on. TOO MUCH!

I think the only time I would accept the croc is on a small child. Then it's cute. But mulyiply their age by 10.3 and you get a person in serious need of advise. Wait no. Another time is in the home. Where no one can see you. Then you can be an 'in the closet' croc feind.

Well that's antother rant over. I leavve you with the 'Safari croc' as I would call them. If only Steve Irwin were here to wrsetle with these man-eaters.

Wait there's even a croc hating blog!
ps Uggs you're next

No comments: